4.16.2015

Spring Break... Kinda

Hey friends!

Guess what?! It's spring break!! I am spending it by working a ton (I got hired at the American Eagle out here) and by planning a lesson and writing a talk for Sunday (perks of being relief society president).

Anyway, today is my day off and I felt like it was the perfect time to write a blog post! Since last week was crazy with finals and roommates moving out, I really don't have any fun pictures or anything. BUT! I did do a little decorating in the apartment! So I'll show that to you! I had been wanting to do this for a while and I figured a new semester was the perfect time for it!

Close up of what I did. I love it! Decorating is so fun (I think I get it from my mom)!

Hopefully my next post will be slightly more exciting than me decorating a wall of my apartment! 

Also! I am about to start my SIXTH semester!! How crazy is that?! I'm old. 

1 comment: