4.24.2015

The Post You've All Been Waiting For

Alright... as many of you now know I am dating someone (and he's great)! I have gotten lots of questions about him, so I figured I would write a blog post to keep you all up to date.

I'll start with some pictures (because I love pictures):

I just really like this one. I feel like it shows our personalities pretty well (there's a lot of sass coming out of me! Whoops!)

Smolder.

He surprised me with flowers just because he felt like it. Is that not the cutest thing in the world? I'm so lucky!


So, his name is Steven and we met here at BYU-I through mutual friends. He's amazing and I'm sure you will all hear lots more about him from me in the future. I feel very lucky to have him in my life! He's seriously one of the best people I have ever met. He's extremely kind and super funny and a total joy to be around. #blessed

That's all I've got for you, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment