7.20.2015

My First Trip to Mesa Falls and More!

Hey friends and family! 

First of all, the wedding is in ELEVEN days! Woohoo! I am so excited to be married for eternity to Steven. He's the best! 

We are both very excited!

Second, I got my hair done! I got it all brown again because heaven knows I would look back at my ombré hair and hate myself for having that in our wedding pictures. 

I got my hair done and that meant I needed a picture
Baby ducks! They're growing up so fast! *tear*

Tornado warning in Rexburg? What. 

 Lastly, Steven took me to Mesa Falls for the first time! It was so beautiful! I love my Idahome!




Never a dull moment with this guy!



There was a little Inn there with some cool taxidermy and some furs and things! Pretty cool! 




Overall, it was a great week(ish)! This week is finals and next week is the wedding! Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment