8.16.2015

Beautiful Blackfoot Open House

Last night (August 15) was our open house in Blackfoot! It was perfect weather and it was a wonderful night! I am so thankful for Steven's family and all of their hard work planning the event!

Here are a few pictures I managed to get during the festivities:


We had a super cute popcorn bar! Plus we had little sandwiches, mint limeade, cream puffs, and macaroons! YUM! and it all looked so cute! 


Cute little lanterns with our engagement pictures were on all of the tables! 


The cutest little sign!
 "You will forever be my always"


My sister Meredith and her family made the drive from Utah to be there! It was so good to see them! 


The Hanks came too! We love our Chicago friends! It was so nice to catch up with people I haven't seen in years! 


These are some of Steven's Blackfoot buddies! Always good to see friends! 


A huge thanks to everyone who helped make last night happen! It turned out to be a perfect night! Also a big thanks to all of the people who were able to come celebrate our marriage! We love all of you and are so thankful to everyone who has helped us in the start of our life together! 

- Shelby

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have and update your blog! I also love having you apart of this family! Keep the posts coming! :)

    ReplyDelete