11.08.2015

Concerts, Halloween, Snow, and More!

Hello! Sorry it's been a while, life has been very busy! We just passed midterms (hallelujah!) and things are starting to wind down at school. I figured I would catch you  all up on the past couple weeks!

To start off, Steven and I made a quick trip to Utah to go to a concert the day before Halloween. It was our first concert together and tons of fun! It was lucky that we were able to find a band that we BOTH like. Shoutout to Transit for being great.

Mandatory roadtrip selfie! 

I would like to thank Utah for having In-N-Out

Transit

Next up, pumpkin carving for FHE and Halloween costumes! I told Steven that some people were drilling holes into their pumpkins on Pinterest and he thought that was pretty cool, so that explains why we have a drill out while carving our pumpkins. Also, I have noticed that holidays are a lot more fun when you have a husband to share them with!

Works in progress


The final products! An owl and a cool drilled diamond.

We were camp counselors for halloween! Camp Crystal Lake counselors to be exact! 


Snow has been in the forecast a lot lately. It didn't snow as much as it said it would, but there was definitely snow! It has been super cold here for about a week, but we are excited for winter because winter means the Holiday Season! Hooray! 

Brrrr! Too much snow! 


Cute little snowflakes! 






Speaking of holidays... Christmas decorations are up in our apartment and I couldn't be happier about it! The snow really put me in the mood to bust the Christmas tree out! I love the Christmas season and I love Christmas decorations, so it seemed appropriate to make them last a little longer this year! 



The tree! (I know it's dark at the top. Let's not talk about it)


This tree was ready for its close up! 


This is a little ditty I made for my Etsy shop's Instagram, but I just thought it was cute for you guys to see too! Merry Christmas! 


2 comments: