10.02.2015

It's Fall!

Hello! I just wanted to start by saying HAPPY OCTOBER! I love love love the fall season!

I just wanted to share a few things we did this week that reminded me of fall!

First: homemade chicken noodle soup! YUM. I love soup so much and when it's a chilly fall day it's the best thing to eat!

The noodles! 


Second: pumpkin shaped cookies (I promise this is not going to be a food only post)! We originally wanted to make them because I found my pumpkin cookie cutter, but then we decided we should give some to our Visiting/Home Teaching people. Turns out the recipe I had made FIVE dozen cookies (wayyy more than planned)! We ended up giving a ton away!


Third: the Straw Maze with Steven's married friends! This was cool because we haven't done a ton of hanging out with other married people since we got married. It was just so nice to have a night out with some super fun and amazing people! 

Steven on the big slide!

Steven and his friend Taylor, they're extra funny around each other. 


Fourth: Soccer season at BYU-I! Steven had his first soccer game of the semester and it was a beautiful day for a soccer game. 



So there's our week of fall activities! We are looking forward to many more weeks of beautiful fall weather (hopefully, pray for no snow). Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment