5.26.2015

My Week in Review

Hello friends!

I just thought I would do a little update for all of you!! This last week was CRAZY, but also very productive!

I went wedding dress shopping, which was much different from what I always imagined it would be. The first store I went to was absolutely horrible. I wasn't happy and I was feeling like I would never be able to find a dress that I would actually want to get married in. Luckily, I had my old roommate (Becky) with me who encouraged me to try another store. We went to Margene's Bridal and there I found wonderful women who were willing to do anything to make sure I got the dress of my dreams, and that I did. I love my dress, the second I saw it I knew that it was everything I had ever wanted and I felt like a princess! Here is me right after I got the dress:



Another kind of cool thing that happened is that our wedding invitations came in! We ordered them about a week and a half ago and I am so excited that they are here! I think they turned out really well and I really liked the people at Anthology Prints in Rexburg! They were really willing to work with me on what I wanted, but also what would look good and what my mom liked too! It was a really cool experience! 



In other (non wedding related) news, Steven and I went for a drive the other night and we came across a field of elk! It was really cool because it was just in the middle of Rexburg and we had no idea about it! Here are some not great pictures of our furry friend(s): 




So those are some highlights from my week! Obviously, there was a lot more to it than the 3 things I shared with you, but let's be real; no one wants to hear about the boring parts (school, work, callings, etc) and I try to keep my posts pretty brief! Anyway, you're all amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment