6.08.2015

Lions, Tigers, and Bears! OH MY!

Hello friends and family! Here is a little snippet of my last week!

On Friday my classes were canceled and Steven got off of work early. Having time together during the day is precious; it doesn't happen often. So we decided to make the best of the day and go to the zoo!! It was such a fun day and it was so amazing to be able to spend time together without being worried about school or work!

Here are some pictures:


Yup. He's all mine.

These goats were hilarious. There was a little baby one that was just screaming the whole time (for an example of funny screaming goats click HERE)


Old man monkeys!

Sleepy tiger! 



Their beauty didn't mask their horrid smell

Beautiful birds of paradise! He was angry and ruffling his feathers. Sorry guy. 

Llama that looks like a big pile of brown

Overall, it was an amazing day. I'm so glad I got to have it! I hope you enjoyed this post! I know I enjoyed writing it and thinking about how much fun I had with Steven and the animals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment