6.18.2015

Update on Life

Hello all! I found myself with a little free time today, so I thought I would update you on what's been going on!

Wedding plans are going swimmingly, I'm nearly finished putting addresses on envelopes!! Get excited because they will be sent out in a couple of weeks!!

Here are some pictures from my week:

Holy YUM. 

We have this AMAZING caramel apple shop in a nearby town, Rigby. Steven and I decided it was time to try it, so we got a Rocky Road apple... YUM. 10/10 would recommend! Seriously people, this was SO good. 


So Idaho is a desert, but we have been getting insane amounts of rain in the past month, I thought this was kind of a cool picture! It was really nice and sunny behind us and in front of us was super dark and rainy!


Steven and I have been watching a lot of basketball lately! The finals were this week and Golden State won (woohoo!). We are big Steph Curry fans, he is super funny sometimes, and this was one of our favorite moments of his.  


That's all I have for you this time, folks! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment